The Gallatin County Democrats Executive Committee consists of the officers elected in odd years at the Gallatin County Convention. The officers elected by the county convention are charged with the execution of the county party’s policies and programs between meetings of the full committee. The Executive Committee meets monthly.
The current Executive Committee was elected on May 24, 2023 and will serve a 2-year term.
- Chair – Julia Shaida
- Vice Chair – Damion Lynn
- Treasurer – Hanah McCarthy
- Secretary -Carol Schmidt
- State Committee Representative – Deb Hansen
- State Committee Representative – Mark Smith
- Alternate Committee Representative – Karin Kirk
- Alternate Committee Representative – Rio Roland
- Second Alternate Committee Representative – Cheryl Hendry
- Second Alternate Committee Representative – Nikoli Cunningham
To contact a member of the Executive Committee, visit the Contact Us page.