The Gallatin County Democrats Executive Committee consists of the officers elected in odd years at the Gallatin County Convention. The officers elected by the county convention are charged with the execution of the county party’s policies and programs between meetings of the full committee. The Executive Committee meets monthly.
The current Executive Committee was elected in Spring 2019 and will serve a two-year term. In August 2020, our organization hired its first executive director to build our capacity, improve communications, and execute our objective of winning elections and supporting democratic initiatives in Gallatin County.
- Chair – Elizabeth Marum
- Vice-Chair – Derek Ivester
- Treasurer – Hanah McCarthy
- Secretary – Linda Gabel
- State Committee Rep – Julia Thiebes
- State Committee Rep – Seth Mangini
- Alternate Committee Rep – Joanna Whittle
- Alternate Committee Rep – Joe Hancock*
- Second Alternate Committee Rep – Julia Shaida*
- Second Alternate Committee Rep – Brian Globerman*
- Executive Director – Alyson Roberts
To contact a member of the Executive Committee, visit the Contact Us page.
*In January 2021 we held a special election to fill a few vacancies on the Executive Committee and not all members of the current EC are shown in the photo above.