The Gallatin County Democrats Executive Committee consists of the officers elected in odd years at the Gallatin County Convention. The officers elected by the county convention are charged with the execution of the county party’s policies and programs between meetings of the full committee. The Executive Committee meets monthly.
The current Executive Committee was elected in Spring 2019 and will serve a two-year term.
- Chair – Elizabeth Marum
- Vice-Chair – Derek Ivester
- Treasurer – Hanah McCarthy
- Secretary – Linda Gabel
- State Committee Rep – VACANT
- State Committee Rep – Kelly Kortum
- Alternate Committee Rep – Julia Thiebes
- Alternate Committee Rep – Jake Dolan
- Second Alternate Committee Rep – Joanna Whittle
- Second Alternate Committee Rep – Seth Mangini
To contact a member of the Executive Committee, visit the Contact Us page.
In August 2020, our organization hired its first executive director to build our capacity, improve communications, and execute our objective of winning elections in Gallatin’s cities, county, state, and nation.