The Gallatin County Democrats Executive Committee consists of the officers elected in odd years at the Gallatin County Convention. The officers elected by the county convention are charged with the execution of the county party’s policies and programs between meetings of the full committee. The Executive Committee meets monthly.
The current Executive Committee was elected on May 26, 2021 and will serve a two-year term.
- Chair – Julia Shaida
- Vice Chair – Derek Ivester
- Treasurer – Hanah McCarthy
- Secretary – Anja Wookey-Huffman
- State Committee Representative – Julia Thiebes
- State Committee Representative – Seth Mangini
- Alternate Committee Representative – Azadeh Amini
- Alternate Committee Representative – Damion Lynn
- Second Alternate Committee Representative – Cara Wilder
- Second Alternate Committee Representative – Joe Hancock
To contact a member of the Executive Committee, visit the Contact Us page.