- This event has passed.
Gallatin Democrats Night Out
June 26, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for the first annual Gallatin Democrats Night Out. Meet declared and potential candidates running for statewide office in Montana.
Talk with each candidate in rotating small groups for candid conversations. Ask them the questions that matter to you.
This event is free and open to the public.
Thanks to two generous donors, food and beverages will be served.
Doors open at 5:30 PM. Official program begins at 6:00 PM.
The following declared and potential candidates are joining us. We’ll update as more commit.
- Wilmot Collins, candidate for U.S. Senate
- Bryce Bennett, candidate for Montana Secretary of State
- Kim Dudik, candidate for Montana Attorney General
- Raph Graybill, candidate for Montana Attorney General
- Reilly Neill, candidate for Montana Governor
- Melissa Romano, candidate for Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Casey Schreiner, candidate for Montana Governor
- Tom Woods, candidate for Public Service Commission District 3
- Larry Jent
- John Mues
- Andy Shirtliff
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.