We’ve compiled a list of local, state, and national resources for our community.
Gallatin County Resources
Gallatin Health Department – https://www.healthygallatin.org/coronavirus-covid-19/
- COVID-19 Information call center: (406) 548-0123
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Non-English speaking options are available
Bozeman Help Center – https://www.bozemanhelpcenter.org/
- 24/7/365 help by dialing 2-1-1 or (406) 586-3333
Montana State University Resources
Latest information – https://www.montana.edu/health/coronavirus/index.html
State of Montana Resources
Governor’s Coronavirus Task Force – https://covid19.mt.gov/
File for Unemployment – https://montanaworks.gov/
- If you have been laid off (even temporarily), are under quarantine orders, or are taking care of a sick loved one due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), you are eligible to file for unemployement.
- The current website is experiencing heavy volume of traffic, so please be patient and keep checking back.
Montana Department of Health – https://dphhs.mt.gov/publichealth/cdepi/diseases/coronavirusmt
National Resource Page – https://www.coronavirus.gov/
Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Be well. Be kind. Be resilient.
If you have suggestions for additional resources to be listed on this page, please submit them via email to email@example.com.
(Update Monday, March 23, 2020 at 11:30am)