The Gallatin County Democrats are excited to hold the biennial Gallatin County Democratic Convention, and everyone is invited to attend. The purpose of this convention is to elect new county officers to serve on the Executive Committee.
Wednesday, May 22 from 5:45pm – 7:30pm
Bozeman Public Library Community Room
Apply for an Officer Position
Applications are currently being accepted for officer positions of the Gallatin County Democratic Central Committee.
Application Deadline: Monday, May 13, 2019
Submit applications via email to Pat Simmons
Position duties of the following officers are listed on the above application forms or found in the Gallatin County Democratic Central Committee By-Laws.
These positions are open to everyone, whether a current member of the Central Committee or not. Only current officers and appointed/elected precinct committee people are allowed to vote at the County Convention.
Applicants for these positions must submit the above application by the deadline, attend the County Convention, and make a short verbal presentation. Nominations will also be taken for the floor of the convention with verbal presentation required.
- County Chair (Chair and Vice Chair one shall be a self-identified woman, one shall be a self-identified man)
- Vice Chair (Chair and Vice-Chair one shall be a self-identified woman, one shall be a self-identified man)
- State Committee Man
- State Committee Woman
- Two men and two women to make the four alternate positions:
- 1st Alternate State Central Committee Person for County Chair
- 2nd Alternate State Central Committee Person for County Vice Chair
- 3rd Alternate State Central Committee Man for State Committee Man
- 4th Alternate State Central Committee Woman for State Committee Woman